- With various components, the user can select the surgery method for the same surgery as desired.
- The special trephine bur equipped with a guide enables the safe and quick removal implant without bone loss.
- Forceps dedicated to the implant removal is included, which enables the simple implant remover system.
- Easy to remove the fail implant through accurate engage.
- Accurate drilling and chair time reduction.
- Minimal bone removal.
- Eliminating the risk of fracture.
Direction for use
- EASY REMOVER : Ø3.5, Ø4.0, Ø4.5, Ø5.0, Ø6.0
This is used for removing the implant by fastening the guide tap to the fixture.
- Trephine : 3.8/4.5, 4.3/5.0, 4.8/5.5, 5.3/6.0
Used with connection to the engine handpiece when the implant is removed from the mouth.
- Implant Remover : Used for manual removal by turning conterclockwise with connection to the ratchet. [Small, Medium, Large]
- Hand/Strauman Adapter : Used for fixing the remover with hands in the implant or for connecting when Strauman Ratchet Wrench is used.
- Implant Forcep : Forceps dedicated to the implant used for removing the implant from the mouth.