- Applicable to all cases regardless of angle at the anterior and molar tooth area.
- Tools optimized for soft tissue management.
- 60% cheaper than the products of German and US companies.
- Quality is equivalent to that of German products.
- T.P NO.1 : Since the forceps tip is large, it is useful for catching thick soft tissue.
- T.P NO.2 : Since the forceps tip is small, it is useful for catching thin soft tissue.
- T.P NO.3 : Since the forceps tip is bent, it is useful when the patient’s opening is small or access is difficult.