- Integrated kit optimized for implant surgical procedures.
- The use of core lifter allows simple, safe and fast operation in the maxillary sinus lift.
- The use of splitter and bone disk allows alveolar bone cutting procedures without difficulty.
- Easy-to-use bone tack and wide cover cap are designed for the easy and convenient removal during the shield fixing.
- One kit can cope with all the implant systems.
- The kit allows procedure without bone graft even if the remaining alveolar bone height (RBH) is 5mm or less in the sinus lift procedure.
- Based on many years of clinical experience, this product complements the concept of the existing procedures and increases the success rate of implant placement.
Direction for use
- Bone tack : Used to fix up or down the absorbent or non-absorbent membrane in the second class or more osteoclastic type.
- Bone tack carrier : Device to hold the Bone Tack and used at the same time with the mallet.
- Core lifter 1 : Used to form the core in the remaining maxillary sinus floor after initial drilling.
- Core lifter 2 : used to bend and lift up the formed core to the inside of the maxillary sinus.
- Disc : Used for horizontal bone cutting for the initial entry of the splitter during dentoalveolar osteotomy.
- Flame bur 1,2 : Used to grind any exposed thread for peri-implantitis before or after prosthetics.
- Hand Driver : Oral application connecting instrument of the bone tack carrier, core lifter and splitter.
- Screw Retriever : Used to remove any broken screw inside the implant.
- Splitter 1 : Used for the ridge split or expansion in the narrow area after disc application during dentoalveolar osteotomy.
- Splitter 2 : Used for the ridge split or expansion in the wide area after disc application during dentoalveolar osteotomy.
- Stopper 1 : Used for alveoloplasty approach to the maxillary sinus as a 3mm drilling stopper.
- Stopper 2 : Used for alveoloplasty approach to the maxillary sinus as a 4mm drilling stopper.
- Wide cover cap : Used to fix the absorbent membrane upward to allow the over-contouring of bone graft material in the middle class GBR.
- Dr. Jeon’s Surgical Kit is based on Dr. In-sung Jeon’s clinical experience for many years.
- It is an optimal implant surgical tool with 15 kinds of instruments that even a beginner can easily practice.
- Reasonable and economical surgical tool free from excessive surgical tool.
- Kit made from a clinician with rich experience.
- German tungsten carbide allows delicate and precise surgery.