- With one drill in the implant placing step, the crown size and implant depth can be simultaneously guided.
- The mistake of the widened or narrowed interval between implants can be prevented when two or more implants are placed.
- Surgery time can be shortened and possibility of frequent mistakes can be prevented in advance.
- Excellent cross infection prevention.
- More than 50% increase in use compared to existing products.
- Reasonable and economic with the mini kit consisting of essential components.
- Simple configuration makes it simpler and more intuitive to use.
Direction for use
- 1. Crown Guide Drill (Ø2.7) : 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
It provides guide to the centering, directing and spacing at the same time appropriately for the crown size (implanted prosthesis).
- 2. Crown Guide Pin (occlusal function applied) : 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
The direction and occlusal check of the crown is possible, and the size and direction of adjacent crowns can be predicted when multiple implants are placed.
- 3. Crest Trimmer : This is used for flattening narrow and thin bone in width.